Why should you apply?
You have jointly established a program or delivered a project that has showcased measurable benefits to your business with regards to operational efficiency, environmental impact, health and safety of employees including behavioral aspects, material management, waste reduction/elimination, inventory optimization, social responsibility, technology implementation, supply chain design, etc. by applying best practices in the area of business excellence methodology i .e. Lean/Six Sigma, Constraints Management or any other innovative approach.
Who should apply?
This category is open to shipping companies, logistics service providers such as fleet management companies, warehousing and storage companies, distribution companies, tanker services companies moving fuel, LNG gas distributors and all related logistics service providers who have executed a project or program in partnership with a producer of chemical and petrochemical products and operation in GCC.
- Operational efficiency and sustainability
- Technology implementation including lean practices
- Material management Health & safety of employees including behavioural aspects
- Inventory optimisation
- Social responsibilities such as community awareness programs Value creation for shareholders
- Evaluation of special projects/ programs undertaken
- Training & risk reduction programs that show clear improvements & reductions in incidents
- Level of influence in greenfield design and optimization of SC system
- Lean practices
- Business Risk reduction